Ski Wear Hire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Wear Hire

Hello,

Just wondering if there is anywhere in Pas that has ski wear hire (jackets & Pants).

If not, roughly how much would this cost? we are only beginners and do not ski all that much.

Many thanks,
      James
    • Hi James,

Thanks for your post. You can rent ski pants (€8/day) or ski jacket (€8/day) from Rentaski in Pas de la Casa (located at 39 Avinguda d’Encamp), or you can do both for €15/day; however they don’t do pre-bookings for the clothing and they only have a limited amount of clothing and sizes available, so my advice would be to buy your own clothing before your trip. You can usually buy cheap, good quality clothing from places such as Decathlon and Sports Direct.

In case you are wondering what clothes you should bring, I have pasted a link to a page on our website which provides some useful advice.
      andorraresorts.com/blog/2012/s…-first-time-what-to-wear/

I hope the above helps but please let us know if you have any other questions. Hope you have a great time in Pas de la Casa!

Ellen