Car Parking 2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Car Parking 2018

Looking to drive to Pas in February 2018 and stay for 6 nights. Just checking on the cost of car parking as there don't seem to be any recent posts. I am staying in Hotel Magic which I believe does not have parking. I don't intend to do any driving whilst there so will be looking to park the car for the whole period. Can you recommend a car park and give me some idea of the cost?
    • Hi Dan C,

Thanks for your post.

Car parking in Pas de la Casa is around €20-€25 for 24 hours. There are 2 multi-story covered car parks which have easy access to the resort but these might be a little more expensive, but better in-case of heavy snow during your stay. One is at the sports centre at the base of the resort and the other is on the right hand side (it's multicoloured so you can't miss it)

Hope this helps
    • Car Parking 2018

Thanks for this. I believe it may be cheaper if I park for the full period without moving the car which I intend to do. I have found a price of 64 euros for 6 days on the Parkia.es website for the two covered car parks, Comunal and Aparcamiento Vertical del Maia. I e-mailed them and they replied saying this was the price when pre-booking or just turning up without booking. Hopefully this is correct as if it is 25 euros a day this will end up being a pricey 150 euros. If it is expensive then so be it, I'm just trying to sort out my budget. If anyone knows anymore please reply.
    • Car Parking 2018

Update to previous post. I parked in the multi story car park up from the Hiper Pas supermarket for 6 days (without leaving) for 65 euros. I pre-booked it on the Parkia.es website. If you can't speak Catalan/Spanish (which I can't) then pre-booking (but not paying) is probably the best option as you get instructions in English alongside the Catalan/Spanish which can be printed off. On entry you take a ticket but this must be exchanged for another one for the full period at the office which was on the 8th floor. In the event this turned out to be a bit of a palaver. The office is only open between 10:00 and 19:00 and when I found it the attendant wasn't there. In the end I waited about 20 minutes for him to show up and was thankful I had the printed instructions to show what I required. I then paid the 65 euros and exchanged my entry ticket for a new one covering the full period. On exit I had no problems on leaving at 8 am. Because the office is only open between 10:00 and 19:00 and the fact it isn't always occupied I suggest you sort out the payment/ticket asap after arriving as it could be dodgy if you need to make a swift or early/late exit. One other thing is that on arrival there were plenty of spaces. I checked the car a couple of days later after a heavy snowfall and more predicted to find was full.