Childminders/ Nannies in Pas. Also Snow Garden info needed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Childminders/ Nannies in Pas. Also Snow Garden info needed

I have been to Pas many times (without kids) and love the place. I really want to go back this year but I can't seem to find any nannies out there? Do you know of any local people or anyone working out there who could help?
      Usually the local tourist board has a list of babysitters or nannies, but Andorra don't seem to hold these lists.
      I have a 3 year old who is probably not quiet ready to ski, and a 6 year old who skis well and would love to do ski lessons all day. However all day lessons don't seem to be an option and he is too old for the snow garden. My ideal situation would be to have a nanny who could have my daughter all day and also be available to pick my son up from ski school, but I can't find any.

Also just out of interest where is the snow garden? I can't remeber one in Pas, but I havent been for a 2 years.

My other option is to go to El Tarter and use the Nelson childcare, but I have only ever driven through there and it seems very quiet?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
      Christine
    • Hi Christine

I don't know of any nannies personally. The snow garden is up at the top by the baby slopes, but there's no creche in Pas. There's a creche in Grau Roig, so much closer than going to El Tarter, and they take babies by 12 months to four years. There's also a private nursery in El Tarter called El Floquet.

Your six year old can join in with regular group lessons, but that's just three hours per day.

Hope this helps.

Steve