Family trip, jannuary 2016, with old an young

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Family trip, jannuary 2016, with old an young

Hy,
      We're planning a trip to Andorra, checking in in jannuary 6th 2016, checking out in jannuary 12th.
      The family is composed by (i) my 63 y. old non-skier mother, (ii) me - snowboarder, intermediate, (iii) my wife - skier, beginner, (iv) my son, then turning 3 y. old, and also my sister and brother in law, both coming to Andorra on the 6th, and checkin gout on the 9th jannuary.
      As we've heard, it will be good to stay in Pas. On the other hand, Pas doesnt have as many options for winter activities as Soldeu or Grau.
      So, we'll like to know:
      - What are the costs for a trip, considering those check in and out dates, ski pass for 2 adults, 1 adult ski equipment, with hemlet, 1 adult snowboard (just board, bindings and helmet), 1 3 y. old ski equipmet;
      - Is Pas the most recommended place for us to stay?
      - How is the access between Pas and Grau? Is it viable for non skiers? Are there buses?
      Thank you,
      Ciro
    • Hi Ciro

All the prices will be loaded on next week for this coming winter. The lift passes and lessons in Pas de la Casa and Soldeu are the same price, just slightly different equipment prices.

It's very easy to ski from Pas to Grau, you can ski it in 15 minutes, or a taxi will take around 10-12 minutes.

Pas is a great town to stay, lots of bars & restaurants, good shops, plus a big sports centre with swimming pool. Soldeu doesn't have many "winter activities" either, it's mainly in Grau Roig and El Tarter.

Steve