Ski conditions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski conditions

Hi - I notice that Pas hasn't had a "big dump" of snow for a few weeks, although dustings of snow on a regular basis. Just wondering how the pistes are holding out and what the ski conditions are like on them. I'm due there on 14FEB so hoping the conditions will still be good by then. Anyone on the pistes at the momenet there? 8)
    • I've just got down off the mountain - skied Pas & Grau today. Quite windy in exposed places at the tops of the lifts but as soon as I dropped down a little bit it was beautiful. Bright blue skies, but cold, and loads of fresh powder to be found!

If you like powder skiing and don't mind the risks associated with off piste skiing then there's loads to go at at the moment!

Awesome day, and photos to follow this evening.

Steve :thumbsup:
    • Pics look good......can't wait for Sunday arrival - and hit the slopes on MOnday (10 years since I last skied!!) Mind you - last minute hiccup with DirectSki.com.......there appears to be a mix-up with our reservation at the Snow Lake - still trying to resolve!!!...otherwise it'll be a cold night spent on the slopes!!!! :S :cursing: