Ski Lift Kiosk Opening & Closing Times

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Lift Kiosk Opening & Closing Times

Hi,
      i bought the lift pass with lunch offer for 6 days from 16th February.
      we land at Lleida airport at 12pm but can't imagine getting to the resort by 4pm.. What time does the ski lift kiosk close? If I don't make it to pick up our passes and vouchers can I get them the next morning before ski school? What time does it open?
      thanks again..
    • Hi Steve, I feel guilty about asking you all these questions.. sorry!
      I think it may be one big rush on the sunday to get down to the lift pass kiosk to pick our passes up & vouchers, although I might make it if they close around about 4pm.. Just wondering as I have a 4 yr old son with me, can i wander on down to pick up the 2x adult passes and providing i take my sons passport pick up a lift pass for him (under 5 i think are free providing passport is shown) - or will he need to be with me? or all the family need to be with me..
      Thanks again..
    • Hi Steve,

I bought my son a ski harness, plus he has snow garden to teach him the ropes. I presume being 4 1/2 yrs old I can take him on the ski lift with myself and my wife. Not sure what the rules are regarding children and ski lifts.

Thanks,
      Jay
    • Hi Jay

Yes of course you can take him on the lifts with you... you'd be surprised at how small some children are going on lifts on their own!!

Just make sure you keep a good hold as you go up as it's easy for small children to slide down under the safety bar.

He'll need a lift pass, but under six years it's free, you just need to show his passport at one of the lift pass kiosks.

Steve