Bus from Andorra la vella to pas de la casa

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bus from Andorra la vella to pas de la casa

Hello, we are with 6 persons and we are coming to pas de la casa on the 7th of februari. We booked a bus with AndorraDirectBus from Barcelona to Andorra La Vella. From there we are taking the regular bus (interurbana - interurbana.ad/index.php) to pas de la casa.

On the way back to Barcelona we take the bus from Andorra La Vella to Barcelonaat 8.15 am. I have some questions on how to get to Andorra La Vella that early. I saw on the timetable of interurbana that the first bus from pas de la casa to Andorra La Vella is at 07.15. Does anybody know if we make it on time for the bus of 08.15 to Barcelona? Or is it better that we reserve a taxi?

If the awnser is that it's better if we take a taxi, then my next question is: are there taxi's company's in andorra that will drive us from pas de la casa to Andorra La Vella that early?

I hope someone can help me! Can't wait to visit Andorra for the first time!

Greetings Bonne Mulder