Ski / boot hire and Ski Passes deal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski packages

Hi Steve

Your snowboarding packages including Ski Pass, Equipment Hire & Lessons are there Helmuts included in this or would I need to order them separately. Also is it possible to add in the lunch offer with this.

Thanks
    • Ski Passes with Lunch

HI Steve,

Thanks for your previous message.

I entrusted my friend to book the ski passes with lunch, but unfortunately he just booked the ski passes without the lunch for the same price.

Is it possible to switch to ski passes with lunch as it is the same price ?

Many thanks

Nick
    • Hi Guest

Guest wrote:

Your snowboarding packages including Ski Pass, Equipment Hire & Lessons are there Helmuts included in this or would I need to order them separately.

The packages don't include helmets so if you want a helmet you'd need to add it separately

Guest wrote:

Also is it possible to add in the lunch offer with this.

This year the lunch package offer was the same price difference as the lunches cost so we didn't see the benefit of offering these to our customers as you wouldn't save any extra money, plus by not including them then you have the flexibility to eat where you like. The only lunch included offers we have are the "lift pass with lunch" offers because you save money with them.

Steve