end May to early June 2015

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• end May to early June 2015

Hi,

I am finalizing our itinerary for June. We would be coming from Lourdes end May and would be making our way to Toulouse or Barcelona from there, but would like to take our toddler to a snow park along the way. I searched and was led to Andorra.

we are not really keen on skiing. But would like our little boy to experience snow. would there be snow end May to mid June in Andorra? not to ski but just to play with?

what other activities would there be available for at least 3 days before we head off to Toulouse/Barcelona? :)

thank you in advance for your help!

Myra
    • Hi Myra

Unfortunately the slopes close this season on April 12th, and when it gets to the end of May/June there isn't normally too much snow left but a little bit right at the top. The lifts won't be open for the summer season by then so the best chance to find some snow is in Pas de la Casa if you drive over the pass which is very high.

Like I say the summer season won't have started by the time you arrive so activities are limited to walking, and to visit Andorra la Vella for shopping or Caldea spa. There are also a few museums around Andorra eg. the car museum and the miniature museum. You could also head to Naturlandia in St Julia to go on the toboggan which is great fun!

Steve