novatel transfers from barca to pas.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• novatel transfers from barca to pas.

Hiya,
      can anyone tell me if the novatel transfer bus is easy enough to find at T1 barcelona. I have a short time between flight arrival and transport departure and can't find info on any website as to where it leaves from exactly.
      many thanks...
    • I'm trying to organise a private transfer for 22 ppl. I know it's going to cost e1444. We are flying into different terminals in Barcelona at roughly the same time so would the bus be able to pick us up from different terminals. Also is it possible for us to pay seperately? On the website it looks like one person would need to pay for the whole lot together? One of our group tried emailing them but got no reply
    • I’m sorry if you/your friend has emailed previously and not received a response, as we always respond to emails as quickly as we can and don’t have any outstanding of this nature. It’s no problem to pick you up at two terminals at Barcelona airport, and we wouldn’t charge any extra for that, so long as they were at approximately the same time.

With regards to payment, if you let me know how you want it breaking down then it’s no problem to split the payments between people – we’d just need to know first name, surname, email address and the amount for each part payment then we can email payment links accordingly, confirming the booking once we’d received the full payment.

I just sent you an email with this information as well, so please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks

Steve