In Pas Now

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We're in Pas now, and there's loads of snow all around town and on the mountain, plus the snow cannons are firing out new snow too! We've just taken loads of photos so should have them online this evening.

Looking at the forecast there's even more snow on its way, and Grandvalira is now opening on Friday.

Steve :D
    • Hi Steve,

What a snowfall last days....looking good.
      Hope it will go on like this the whole season and especially 9-17 of january :)

When you can acces the other mountains maybe you can take some pictures over there also ?

How many times are you going to post new pics anyway ? Because we (the group which i am going to Andorra) are curious
      of the snow development.

We have found some internet sites with snowfall and such, but they are not accurate according to us.

Grtz
      Patrick
    • We'll be putting photos up probably around once a week. Here on our Pas site we'll put photos of Pas de la Casa, Porte des Neiges & Grau Roig, then on our Soldeu site we'll add photos of Soldeu, El Tarter and that end of Grandvalira.

Once the mountain is open we'll be able to get up-to-date photos of the slopes, so hope to have more towards the end of next week.
    • I'm glad to hear you like the site and visit regularly! We actually live in Arinsal as we run resort websites across Andorra, but we're in Pas 2-3 times a week and once the mountain is open we'll be skiing Grandvalira regularly in all the resorts to get up-to-date information on the site.
    • The colour of the slope doesn't matter, it depends on the cover of snow on each run.

Thank you Steve. Do you have more specific information about Costa Rodona, Riberal or other higher runs that are not visible form the webcams? The picture is quite pessimistic last days and I tray to keep my self optimistic :)