Is night skiing a myth?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is night skiing a myth?

I have heard rumours that somewhere in Pas or Grandvalira there is the option for night skiing but I can't seem to find any official information on it.

The only thing I have have found is the Peretol Ski Park being open till 22:00 on Fridays - Saturdays.

Is this true or is this a myth?
    • Hi Jinovich

The Peretol park offers night skiing but it's a terrain park rather than ski area. There's then a night descent but it comes with a dinner package, and it's just skiing down after dinner, so not night skiing as such. It's something that is talked about but hasn't ever made it, although if things change for next winter then we'll be promoting it on our website.

Steve
    • Hi Jinovich

On Friday nights the Costa Rodona lift is open for night skiing. If you eat in the CBbc restaurant which is next to the lift they give you a free pass for it. It's only the black piste FIS that is lit however to ski. So you need to be a good happy black skier to be able to do it.
      If you want to book or have more info here are the contact details for the CBbc restaurant...telephone +376 683968 or email j.requena@calabassabeachclub.com

Hayley :)