Non Skier with a toddler!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Non Skier with a toddler!

I'm coming over for a couple of days skiing in Feb and my wife and 3yr old daughter will be coming too. However they wont be skiing. What activities are there for them to do whilst I'm on the slopes? Where would be the best place to mess around in the snow without getting on a lift? Cheers

Ryan
    • Hi Ryan

This one is a bit more difficult... :wacko: Not being a mum myself things like this not something I think about too much.
      There is snow all over surrounding Pas so you could defo get a liffle sledge and that should provide hours of fun and the sides of the slopes or the flattest area away from speedy skiers would be over to the left hand side as you look at the slopes, where you find the beginner area.

If they wanted a short taxi ride over to the Grau Roig sector there they have mushing with the dogs. If your daughter likes animals I'm sure she would love that and you could ski over and meet them there after your visit to the Igloo hotel. Your wife and daughter could do it together. It's lovely just to see the dogs in action :love:

There is a McDonalds in Pas de la Casa and I can't quite remember but it may have a small soft childrens play area upstairs. It's only a small one if there is but it could be entertaining for a short time.

Hayley :D