Activities in Pas De La Casa

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Activities in Pas De La Casa

Hi there,

Can anyone give me any advice on evening activities in Pas de la casa. I am wanted to book something for myself and my boyfriend as part of his Christmas present (saves me taking anything over in my luggage). I'm thinking things like dog-sledding or snow-mobiles etc. I have had the option of doing activities like this in France/Italy/Austria in the past but struggling to find much information about it for Pas. If anyone knows any websites or contact information so I can book before I go that will be great.

Thanks,

Aimee
    • Hi Aimee,

As Gerry stated the main activity centre is situated in Grau Roig which is 5-10 mins from Pas de la Casa by car or easily skiable from Pas (provided you are ok to ski a red run). From here there are lots of activities available including snowmobiles and mushing.

The price for the snowmobiles ranges from €42 for 15 mins up to €220 for 120 mins (these prices are per snowmobile which seat 2 people) with various different lengths of time available as well as night excursions.

The price for mushing ranges from €37 for 1.5km up to €79 for 5km (these prices are per person).

Other activities available include snow segway, snow canyoning, cross country skiing, snowshoeing etc...

For further details you can contact the information office at Grau Roig on 00376 872 900. If you are travelling with a tour operator it is worth bearing in mind that some of these activities might be available via your rep but you would need to check with them directly.

Hope that helps

Emma :thumbup:
    • snow mobiles

hi, you mentioned in the string above that you can hire snow mobiles at night.

"The price for the snowmobiles ranges from €42 for 15 mins up to €220 for 120 mins (these prices are per snowmobile which seat 2 people) with various different lengths of time available as well as night excursions."

how do I go about booking this? i rang the number but unfortunately they do not speak English.
    • Hi Natalia

I'm supriesd they wouldn't speak English as the activity center deal with all kinds of nationalies for information and bookings. Maybe you called the momment the English speaker had popped out of was on lunch. To try and help I have another number for you but this is a general information number for the whole Grandvalira area, they should be able to help you though +376 891800. I have spoken in English to people on this number before so hopefully you will be fine.

:) Hayley