Internet - WiFi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Internet - WiFi

Hi guys

Went there in January and going back this February 2014, we had lot of issues with the internet / wifi connection in almost every place Hotel / Bar / restaurants (slow, not loading, not working), unfortunately due work reason some of the people joining this time must have internet available, do you know if there are sim data available there or dongle that can buy there with better quality than the one from the regular Wifi on the area?

thanks a lot for your help

Pablo
    • Hi Pablo

That's a shame you couldn't get a good wifi signal - I guess in bars there are lots of people using it. Personally I've used the wifi a lot in the Hotel Magic as they have it in their bar, you just need to buy a drink, and it's normally been fine of general browsing and email.

There's only one mobile phone company in Andorra which is Andorra Telecom - you can buy a SIM card in lots of the electrical shops. It's a few years since I've bought one but I think it's still the same - pay €60 for the SIM but it comes with €60 of credit. Mobile data costs €1 for 50MB/24 hours, or €3 for 250MB/24 hours.

Steve
    • Thanks a lot Steve, this can be a solution in case we run with the same situation this time, last time we stayed @ Kandahar and this one @ Sporting, BTW do you know if there is going to be events / concert from the 20 until the 25 of Feb?, I tried to check on calendars but believe are not close yet, hope will ave same conditions as this year, great snow, sunny and great people.
    • If you want to lower your prices and still make a

<br>It takes about an hour to go to the grocery store and buy some healthy organic frozen meals.Everyone currently on the Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet LuxCouture mailing list and who register for the mailing list before October 15, 2008, are eligible to win prizes that include: 25% off certificates, 50% off certificates and a B Romanek handbag.I mean there's no reason to be so cruel.One moviegoer attempted to sue because he fainted and broke his jaw.</br><br>Some families use clambakes as an occasion for family reunions.For me they feel like I am doing a really long sit up.When it comes to clothing, it can be tempting to buy something that doesn fit quite right in www.facebook.com hopes of fitting into it someday.A standard ball will suffice, but if you have student athletes in the house, you may want to consider a better quality ball.Of course, the furnaces we see around us today are far more sophisticated and efficient from their ancient counterparts.</br><br>If you want to lower your prices and still make a profit you will want to cut your expenses also.As far as sareer scoring?Also, inspect the packaging before buying, advises Gregory: Make sure the product carries a USP or GMP quality seal, contains a stabilizing salt, has a faroff expiration date, and comes in foil blister packsSAMe can degrade rapidly in direct light.Sex Toys When things get really dirty, you should know you can rely on your <a href="http://www.604inc.com">Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags</a> dishwasher to get your toms outlet glass, silicone and borosilicateglass sex toys clean, according to Divine Caroline.</br><br> <a href="http://www.yurigraphic.com">Toms Shoes For Cheap</a> </br>