Family Fun

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey Guys

Me my wife and little our son are coming in the next few days.

Looks like Pas is a great resort with loads of skiing and great apres ski opportunities. How kid friendly are the slopes and the bars? My son Josh (age 7) loves a party too and we wanna know can he be included?

Cheers Dudes
    • Hi Barney

You'll find most of the bars family friendly in Pas. There are the odd ones which are more suited for the grownups. It mainly depends on the holiday makers at the time. If there's lots of other children in resort at the same time as you then the atmosphere in bars will be more family style. If it's a week full of mainly adults, groups and teens with not many children around then there will be quite a lot of drinking madness going on 8o
      It's a case I think of seeing what other guests are in resort at the same time, Pas de la Casa is known as a lively and party resort. Josh for sure will have a party in Pas :)

The slopes well they are full of everyone and anyone, Brits, Spanish, French, Russian...etc etc. This week the village seems to have been taken over by Portuguese teens! So this must be there college trip time.

Hayley :thumbsup: