Underground Sports bar and grill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Underground Sports bar and grill

There are loads of restaurants to eat in Pas....lots of them the same. This season there's a brand new sports bar and grill opened, called like the best party bar across the road from it " Underground". You'll find it next to Hotel Condor on the street Carrer Bearn just uphill from the foot of the slopes. It's run by the boys from Underground and is proving to be very popular :thumbup:

I went in there for dinner on Tuesday and it was buzzing with people. People sat relaxing on the comfy couches by the window and groups of friends having drinks around the bar. It has a real warm welcoming atmosphere as soon as you walk through the door. Luckily there was a table free for us as we hadn't booked (recommended especially if in a group). The staff were really friendly and smiley....and patient whilst I couldn't decide what to go for ?(

The starters looked delish coming out of the kitchen. Pate, Salmon, Brusheta, Thai fish cakes, nachos, mozzarella and jalapeno sticks plus more.
      I had the goats cheese salad and it was probably the best salad I have had in Andorra :!: I know, I know it was only a salad but I'm a sucker for a good salad. For mains the burgers sounded great and after being torn between the King prawn skewers, Pork belly or Ribs I Finally went for the Sirloin. It was cooked on a huge open BBQ grill just across from our table by one of the chefs the Underground boys have brought over from Ibiza. When I say from Ibiza I only mean the Chef from Ibiza Rocks Pikes hotel! 8o Delish! (The sirloin not the chef)

A winner for me always is when a place has lots of locals in eating. Underground sports bar and grill had a great mix of workers, Brits on hols, groups of Spanish friends, a French family and some local Andorrans on Tuesday.... says a lot....everyone loves it! Everything was brill! Great atmosphere, lovely staff, scrummy food only thing missing at my table was conversation :whistling: because they had those addicitve snowboard and ski movies on the telly which I'm totally hooked on and can't take my eyes off the telly whenever they're on. Conversation killer for me every time :P

Anyone else been :?: Get your review on here for others to read

Hayley