Snow conditions in late march

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snow conditions in late march

Spotted a good deal on pas de la casa today, but can't fly out til march 25th. Are the snow conditions still good that late? I know you can never tell for sure, but is it a decent season in terms of snow so far? I know a few resorts have had some big dumps and reading through other sections on here I see some good snowfalls this year.

Great site by the way, lots of dead useful info.
    • Glad you like the site :thumbsup:

March is often the best month of the season because it's normally great snow plus quite sunny too - it means you can enjoy the mountain and then sunbathe later on. The only drawback is that the pistes can get bit soft later in the day, although often have massive dumps in March too!
    • Slopes are in great condition at the moment and 100% open (which hasn't happened this late in the season for a long time) so you should be on for a great trip!

As ever though at this time of year just make sure you get on the slopes early for the best conditions.