How to find jobs in Andorra

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bar work/managment

Hi guys,

I am looking to get away this season. (i understand i may of left it a bit late)
      I am hoping to find some bar work or a managment position which will give me an oppurtunity to get on the slopes as well as learn some of the language.
      Do you happen to know any good websites where i can find this information as i have been looking for some time now and havent found much.

I have been to andorra before and loved it so much that i really would like to return this season.

• Hello,

I am looking for a ski instructor job somewhere in Andorra, and i have a few questions here - it would be more than helpful to have answers to them :)

- Do you think i can find a job if i don't speak Spanish? I speak English, Hungarian, Bulgarian, and beginner Russian, and lets say i am quite good with communication, but i can imagine that Spanish language is a must there.

- Isn't it too late to find a job now for the season?

- I went through the topic more or less, and i guess i will need the police paper. Do i need any other papers for this job?

- How much you can earn there as a ski instructor approximately?

- And maybe the most important: would you give any advice where to search for job? Are there any forums or websites where they post job offers, or its better to the ski schools?

Any advice would be more than appreciated!

Thank you!
    • I am looking for a ski instructor job somewhere in Andorra, and i have a few questions here - it would be more than helpful to have answers to them :) - Do you think i can find a job if i don't speak Spanish? I speak English, Hungarian, Bulgarian, and