Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 141.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Matt, Thanks for your response - your best avenue is to contact them directly via Facebook. They may be slow to respond as it's out of season. You can find more info here: arinsal.co.uk/working/. (It's about's a different resort, but the information is still relevant)

• Hi Matt, Thanks for the post - what type of work are you looking for? Thanks, Ian

• Hi Yes there are usually celebrations - please keep an eye on our Facebook page in the days leading up to New Year for details. Steve

• Hi Jeremie I just emailed you details. Steve

• Hi Alexy, When you collect the passes, just add the insurance then. It's very simple and just takes a couple of minutes. Yes, it's around €5 per day. Ian

• Hi Justin, No problem at all, you're very welcome. Hope you have a great time in Pas de la Casa! Ellen

• Hi Justin, Thanks for your post. We did the Snowmobile experience in Grau Roig last season from the Roc Roi mountain activities centre in Grau Roig. It was a really fantastic experience and was a lot of fun riding through sections of the snowy forest of Grau Roig which were otherwise inaccessible via ski/snowboards. For more info, see our blog here: andorraresorts.com/blog/2018/snow-adventures/ and video here: youtube.com/watch?v=CH7orwLY8fg&feature=youtu.be. I've attached a copy of the snowmobi…

• Hi Justin, Thanks for your post. Unfortunately the KSB/Coll Blanc experience hasn't been happening this season, however you can still book a meal at KSB in the evening, and Coll Blanc is open until 5pm every day. Let me know if you have any questions or would like me to reserve a table for you. Ellen

• Hi Alexy, Thanks for your post, Our ski saver packages are certainly the best value for money if you are looking for a lift pass, lessons and equipment. There are still morning lessons available for the w/b 1st April. You can book everything here. You are able to collect you equipment the evening before (until 8pm) to make things easier on the Monday morning - but it would be no probelm to collect everything on the monday before your lessons. If you have any questions at all, please do let us kn…

• Hi Yoav, Thanks for your post. The insurance is €4.90 per day and covers you for accidents or injury the mountain - it includes unlimited rescue on the slopes, and care in the medical centre. It also covers you for a free replacement if you lose your lift pass. Please note that the insurance shouldn't be taken in place of your usual travel insurance policy. If you'd like to purchase the insurance this needs to be done when you collect your lift pass from the ticket office, before you use the pas…

• Hi Smallone, Thanks for your post. You can purchase the afternoon half-day lift pass for €38 per adult, €33 per junior (12-17 years old) and €28 per child (6-11 years old). This can't be pre-booked online though - you'd need to buy this from the Lift Pass & Ski School building when you arrive in resort, however the desks close promptly at 4pm so you may not make it in time. If you'd like to try the night-skiing they run this activity on Saturdays too from 5pm to 9pm weather conditions permitting…

• Hi Tom, Thanks for your post. In most bars and restaurants you can buy a pint of beer for around €4-4.50, and a half pint for around €3, but often many places will do 2-4-1 happy hour in the afternoons for apres ski. For wine, you're looking around €4-5 per glass, and spirits tend to be €6.50 or above. Wine, spirits and beer are all generally pretty cheap to buy in the supermarket - similar prices to the UK but very often cheaper. Hope this helps but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any …

• Hi Jonathan, Thanks for your post. Send us an email at info@andorraresorts.com with your booking reference number and details of what you'd like to swap to and we can get this sorted for you. You can find the list of descriptions for each snowboard range here: booking.pasdelacasa.com/en/pas…quipment/snowboards/adult Ellen

• Hi Dan, It's great to hear you enjoyed your time in Pas de la Casa and I'm pleased Waipiti were able to help! Hope to see you next season, and please send our best wishes to your friend - I hope he recovers soon! Ellen

• Hi Paul, Thanks for your post. It works out slightly cheaper to pre-book your lift passes (see prices here: pasdelacasa.com/lift-pass), but you can also purchase your lift pass from the Lift Pass & Ski School building when you arrive in resort. The building is located at the base of the slopes, and you can see it on the map here: pasdelacasa.com/map-pas. For more info on how to collect your lift pass, see here: andorraresorts.com/blog/2018/c…ft-passes-in-grandvalira/ Hope this helps but let me k…

• Hi Dan, Thanks for your post. You could try Waipiti which is opposite the Lift Pass & Ski School office by the base of the slopes (see map here: pasdelacasa.com/map-pas). Hope this helps! Ellen

• Hi Katz, Thanks for your post. The opening times are the same as last season, however I believe the price per day has gone up very slightly to €9.20 for adults and €4.60 for children. Hope this helps! Ellen

• Hi Jamie, No problem at all! I hope you have a fantastic time in Pas de la Casa! Ellen

• Hi Matt, Unfortuantely that's not possible, but there is a 5 out of 7 non-consecutive pass. Ian

• Hi Jamie, Thanks for your post. Olimpiades restaurant is a great option for apres ski - they're a large family friendly restaurant with a nice lounge area and have live music from Irish singer, Karl, every Monday to Friday between 4:30pm and 6:30pm. We have a discount voucher for Olimpiades and you can download these here: pasdelacasa.com/discount-vouchers. I'd also reccommend Pas83 restaurant - on Mondays and other days throughout the week they have live music from Barney from 5pm and happy hou…