Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Hi Steve,

Yes, I have the european covid pass with QR Code and i am considered fully vaccinated in Portugal. From what I could see, France is the only country with additional demands regarding the vaccines, but I just wanted to make sure.

thanks for the help
    Tiago
  • Hi Tiago

You will need a Covid certificate for bars, restaurants, activities, skiing etc. Under 16s are exempt.

For Andorra, if you are classed as "fully vaccinated" in your home country then this is accepted in Andorra. Presumably Portugal have issued you with the Covid pass QR code?

Steve
  • Covid Vaccination

Tiagocc

Hello,
    I will be travelling to Andorra in the beginning of January and have questiona regarding the vaccination regulations in the country.

I have been vaccinated with the single dosis vaccine Janssen, which from my research has not been used in Andorra. Furthermore, in France I know that the are now requiring a booster shot in order to have a valid certificate (in Portugal, my country, it remains valid). Could you clarify if I will have any issue skiing in Andorra?

thanks
    Tiago