Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Hi Angela,

The shared transfer to/from Pas de la Casa has just one stop, which is the main bus stop as stated on your ticket. You will have to make your own way from Olimpiades to the bus stop to catch your transfer back to Barcelona.

Thanks,
    Ella
  • Transfer

Ângela

thanks ella. Where can I get the shared transfer to Barcelona. My ticket only says main bus stop by the church. I am staying near Olympiads bar at the near the top of resort
  • Hi,

Thanks for your question. We offer two types of transfers - private or shared. For shared transfers, there are 7 daily departures from Pas de la Casa to Barcelona airport and 3 daily departures from Pas de la Casa to Toulouse.

You can find more information and prices for each on our transfer page:
    pasdelacasa.com/transfers/

Thanks,
    Ella
  • Airport Transfer

angelabraga

I was wondering what are my options for transfers from the resort to either Toulouse airport or Barcelona airport for 20 December? I only need it one way