Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your post. Olimpiades restaurant is a great option for apres ski - they're a large family friendly restaurant with a nice lounge area and have live music from Irish singer, Karl, every Monday to Friday between 4:30pm and 6:30pm. We have a discount voucher for Olimpiades and you can download these here: pasdelacasa.com/discount-vouchers.

I'd also reccommend Pas83 restaurant - on Mondays and other days throughout the week they have live music from Barney from 5pm and happy hour from 4pm. There's a good atmosphere and lots to choose from on the menu if you fancy a snack or bigger meal. There's an outdoor terrace which looks onto the slopes, so if it's a sunny day then it's a great place to unwind and enjoy the last rays of sunshine after a day on the slopes.

Hope this helps - let me know if you need any more reccommendations or would like me to book you in.

Ellen
  • Pubs to bring young kids

jamie999

• [spoiler][/spoiler]Coming for first time next week, with our 7and 4yr old. Any recommendations for apres ski