Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Hi Peter,

Thanks for your post. I'm not actually aware of that taxi company, however I've spoken to the taxi number you provided and they've advised it's €10 for a car of four people and €15 for a car of six people. You can't reserve the taxi though so you'd have to call up on the day.

Hope this helps

Ellen
  • Hi - were at Pierre de Vacances Princesa.
    It is only @ 15 mins yes ( were there last year) but uphill with cases ad skis is no joke.
    Can you recommend any local taxis that could run us up the hill (preferably mini bus as were a party of 9.
  • Hi Peter,

Thanks for your email. Due to traffic regulations in Pas de la Casa, all transfers (shared and private) are only able to drop you off at the bus stop which is at the mainroundabout, outside the church. You can see it on the map here: pasdelacasa.com/map-pas.

Which apartments are you staying at? Theres Pierre de Vacances Alaska (number 8 on the map) or Pierre de Vacances Princesa (number 9 on the map). It shouldn't take you any longer than 10-15 minutes maximum to walk to either of these (9 is a little further on), or you can check with your accommodation provider to see if they're able to offer you any assistance.

Hope this helps but let me know if you have any questions.

Ellen
  • coach transfer drop points

PeterGroom

Hi
    where do coach transfers organised by package operators drop in Pas. Our booking says it may not be diriectly outside the accommodation, but with cases, skis, boots, snow and the hills of Pas et etc i cant understand why not. There is a road outside Pierre deVacances?
    Peter