Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi,

Just a thought - in terms of restaurants, you could also try Pas 83 as they've got space to put tables together into one long table. Again, you'd need to pre-book so they can prepare the restaurant for you.

Ellen
  • Hello,

Thanks for your post.

You could try Olimipiades restaurant which has a large seating area and a bar area too. There's live music for apres and they also have a terrace area which looks onto the slopes. It's located on the right hand side of the slopes as you look up the mountain and you can find it on the map here: pasdelacasa.com/map-pas.

As there's so many of you, I'd recommend booking in advance so that the restaurant are aware you're coming and can make space for you. If you'd like me to book you a table, just let me know when and what time and I can speak to the manager for you.

There aren't really any bars or restaurants in Pas de la Casa where children can run around and play.

The Red Lion, Paddys and the Dubliner are popular pub-bars for Brits and Irish, however, they are quite small - or at least, may struggle to seat all 36 of you in one go.

Hope this helps, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Ellen
  • large pubs/resturants for 36 people(family)

pantsdavies

Hi 36 of us are coming to pas de la casa in Feb 2019, can you recommend some large resturants that can seat us?
    large bars, where we can all sit and kids can run play, we are 18 adults and 18 children