Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• Hi Smallone,

Thanks for your post. You can purchase the afternoon half-day lift pass for €38 per adult, €33 per junior (12-17 years old) and €28 per child (6-11 years old). This can't be pre-booked online though - you'd need to buy this from the Lift Pass & Ski School building when you arrive in resort, however the desks close promptly at 4pm so you may not make it in time.

If you'd like to try the night-skiing they run this activity on Saturdays too from 5pm to 9pm weather conditions permitting.

Hope this helps but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Ellen
  • Only night skiing

Smallone

We arrive Thursday around 4pm with skis, is there a pass that would allow us to go night skiing without having to buy the full Grandvalira lift pass?
  • Thanks Ellen
    Is it included in the Grandvillaria pass?

NB I read last year about a dispute between Pas owner and the other resorts in the group which were possibly putting the Grandvilaria pass in jepoardy. Am I right in thinking this storm passsed?
    Peter
  • Hi Peter,

Thanks for your post.

Night skiing in Pas de la Casa hasn't started this season yet; however it's usually on Thursdays and Saturdays from 5pm to 8pm, weather conditions permitting. The Solana/Tubs ski slope is illuminated, and you can access these areas via the Solana chairlift which will stay open.

Hope this helps but let me know if you have any questions.

Ellen