Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your post.

You can contact me on +376 365 377 or you can email us at info@andorraresorts.com, but you'd need to give us as much notice as possible to arrange the transfer for you (ideally at least 48-72 hours).

Just to let you know, I have friends who went to Arcalis a couple of days ago and they said the conditions there were actually pretty good. Although there's not been any fresh snow for a while, the cannons have been blasting and there's good all-round coverage on the slopes.

Hope this helps, but just give me a shout if there's anything we can do for you.

Kind Regards,

Ellen
  • As there isn't much snow at the present time to justify a trip have you got a contact number so I can arrange whilst in the resort of Pas ,thank you for all your help
    Patrick
  • Hello,

The cost of a return private transfer from Pas de la Casa to Arcalis for 10-15 people is €290. This would collect you at 08:30 from the bus stop in Pas de la Casa (at the bottom of resort, by the church), and pick you up from Arcalis at 17:00.

If you'd like to go ahead and book, please drop me an email at info@andorraresorts.com.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask!

Ellen
  • Hello,

Thanks for your post.

It's a bit of a mission to get to Arcalis from Pas de la Casa unless you are driving. You'd need to get a bus to Andorra la Vella, then get a bus to La Massana, where you can then get the free bus to Arcalis.

It's possible that we may be able to arrange a private transfer for you - please can you let me know what time you'd like to depart Pas de la Casa, and what time you would like to leave Arcalis?

Once I have this info I can provide you with a quote.

Kind Regards,

Ellen