Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post. L'Abarset is definitely a great place for Apres! The L4 bus will take you from El Tarter bus stop to Pas de la Casa, however please note the last bus is at 21:05 and 21:45. Alternatively you could get a taxi - between several of you this shouldn't be too expensive.

The Apres in Pas is great too though - I'd recommend Olimpaides (right next to the slopes), Paddy's Irish Bar, (both have regular live music and great atmosphere), and the Underground Bar (tends to be more of a DJ set). There's also Billbord which is more of a nightclub and is open later on (around 11pm) until the early hours of the morning.

Hope this helps, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Have a great time in Pas de la Casa!

Ellen
  • APRÈS-SKI L'ABARSET

chrisevans9113

Hi Everyone,

I am organising my best friends stag do, we have booked accomidation in pas de la casa. I was looking for things to do and it says Saturdays at APRÈS-SKI L'ABARSET are the place to be?! Is this true or is there better apres in pas? If not how would you get back at say 9:00pm from el tartar to pas?

Thanks for your help

Chris