Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Leyla

Babysitting services available usually depend on the workers who come to Pas each winter - the best thing to do is to speak with your hotel/apartment reception to see who they can suggest.

If you're not set exclusively on Pas de la Casa you could consider El Tarter which has a lovely nursery called El Floquet (www.elfloquet.com) and you'd still be in the same ski area, although a much different atmosphere from Pas de la Casa.

Steve
  • Trip with a small baby

Lelya

Hello!

After a break in skiing trips due to pregnancy I am finally planning to visit beautiful Pas de la Casa, now with a baby. The problem is he will be rather small in January (8,5 months old). I will be staying with my parents, and they will help a lot, but still I want to know how easy it will be to find a babysitter there for several hours (3-4) every day? I read about nursery, but it is only for kids after 1 year old... :wacko: