Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi David,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you'e lost your phone. Have you been to the Lift Pass & Ski School office in Pas de la Casa to see if your phone has been handed in there? It might also be worth emailing Grandvalira directly at info@grandvalira.com in case somebody has picked it up and handed your phone into the ticket offices in another sector.

You could also see if it's been handed in at the Police Station which is located just off the main roundabout (adjacent to the bus stop) in Pas de la Casa. See map: pasdelacasa.com/map-pas

If your travel insurance covers loss of your phone then you may be able to make a claim if you are unable to recover it, but you will need to go to the police station so that they can produce an official report for you.

I hope this helps, and fingers crossed your phone turns up!

Kind Regards,

Ellen
  • Lost phone

Pirates91

Lost my phone 2day while snowboarding on the port run down to Costa rodona. if by any chance anyone finds it I'm staying in hotel Les pistes. It is a onyx black Samsung galaxy s7 in a black leather case with a number 91 on the lock screen. My name is David Douglas. Would be much appreciated.