Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• It's dead easy on the bus, quite a few stops but really obvious when you get to the city. We went around 2pm so still had a good half day skiing, but plenty of time to explore and have dinner in Andorra la Vella.
  • Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post. You can get to Caldea Spa in Andorra la Vella via the L4 bus which leaves Pas de la Casa from the Main Bus Stop (outside the church.) See map here: pasdelacasa.com/map-pas

The bus costs €6.10 each way and they run around every 20 minutes to half hour (although they aren't always on time so it's best to allow yourself plenty of time before you need to be there.)

You can find out more information about getting to Andorra la Vella here: pasdelacasa.com/shopping/

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ellen
  • Bus to Andorra la Vella

mike

I want to visit Caldea in Andorra la Vella. Please can you tell me the best way of getting there? Presumably on the bus??

Also the price?

Thanks, Mike