Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• Hi Matt,

There are jobs working for the mountain company Grandvalira, but I should imagine you'd need fluent Spanish as minimum - potentially even Catalan. There are also jobs with British tour operators which can normally be found via their website but you would be unable to specify a resort.

Ian
  • Finding work 19/20 season

Matt Fraumeni

Hi All,

My girlfriend and I are keen to do a the up coming winter season 19/20, what’s the best way to start looking for work and accommodation etc?

Any information would be awesome!

My email address is: mfraumeni1@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Matt
  • Hi John,

Thanks for your post.

As the season is up and running you may find it difficult to find work now as many places will be fully staffed. Your best bet is to head round to the bars and restaurants with your CV printed and ensure you give it to the person in charge. Workers are a close-knit community so if anywhere is looking for staff they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck with your search!
  • finding work in pas de la casa

john payne

Hi Steve, i'm in pas de la casa at the moment hoping to stay for the season, I've been looking for work but haven't had much luck! I've got my ACRO report but only just sent it off to be legalised so waiting for it to return to Andorra.
    have you any tips/words of wisdom please? Thanks regards John