Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Transfer - where is the bus stop at the airport?

Joao

Hi Steve,

Ok I can book at your website the trip from the airport to pas de la casa by bus. But where is the bus station at the airport exactly? Because I'll have 30 minutes from my plane's landing to catch the bus.
  • Transfer

Sorcha Redmond

Hi Gavin

Ive been to Andorra a lot as a child and now I want to bring my own kids however I can't remember how accessible everything was and I want snow specially for the kids so I am considering Pas de le casa. Im concerned about getting around we are only going to be there for 3 days we land in Barcelona and will need to get from Barcelona to Pas de le casa and return??
  • Hi Gavin

There is a bus from the city centre, called Direct Bus, but they don;t go to Pas, only as far as Andorra la Vella. That means two options...

Either book through us, that means going from Pas to the airport, then taking the AeroBus into the city (it goes every five minutes from outside the airport)...

Or do Direct Bus, so take a service bus or taxi from Pas to Andorra la Vella, the Direct Bus from Andorra la Vella to Barcelona city centre.

Steve
  • Transfer from Pas de la casa to Barcelona

Gavin Orr

Hi Steve

We are coming out to Pas De La Casa on 20th Feb from Barcelona Airport t2, and leaving on Friday 26th but we are staying for a night in Barcelona .
    Can you tell me if there is a bus that stops in Barcelona city or would we have to get off at the airport then taxi back into Barcelona . we are staying in the Placa De Catalunia area.
    Thanks
    Gav