Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• There are loads of shops to look around plus there's a big leisure centre with a great swimming pool if you want. There is normally an evening of bum-boarding which is arranged by holiday reps so look out for that one.

Another option for things to do would be to take the bus over to the capital for the day. It goes from just by the church and is shown on our map. Again, loads of shops plus there's Caldea spa which is amazing!!
  • Oh good we're there then ! Sorry to say I won't be skiing am I gonna be bored or will I find things to do ? Quite fancy toboggonning :whistling: although don't think I can spell it !
  • I'm in Pas over New Year with friends and was wondering what New Years Eve is like? Is there anything special that happens or does everybody generally head to a bar/club?