Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 7

• Hi Quin

Snow is amazing at the moment, just had around 1.5 metres so looking great. We'll find out about the 16th in a couple of weeks ;)

The technical teams open as many slopes as possible but with such a big dump of snow it takes a little time to get 100% open.

Steve
  • Hi,

Coming to pas de la casa from Sunday 16th February to Sunday the 22nd Februay. What is the snow looking like then and are all the runs open now as the weather reports still show that some of them are closed out of the 118 runs?

Thanks

Quin
  • Hi Quin

If we could answer your question we'd be very rich and have our own weather website.

Sadly we know as much about the weather forecast as what's on our weather page. We obviously hope the temperature will drop, and there's snow on the forecast for the weekend, so get snow dancing and keep your fingers and toes crossed :thumbup:

Steve
  • I have been checking the weather recently and the temperatures are still very high. Are the temperatures likely to drop by February or are they going to be as warm as they are at the moment?

Thanks

Quin
  • I'm coming to Andorra in 2015 in February and am staying in Pas De La Casa. I came last year in February and the snow and skiing was brilliant with all the runs open. However, is the snow depth in February normally as good as the 2014 season was?

Thanks

Quin