Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Thanks - the Cami de Pessons looks ok....viewed a You Tube clip - not sure why its a Red!!! Hopefully my sis won't freak out at doing 20 metres on a Black!!! :rolleyes:
  • Next to that black run you see coming down to Grau Roig tou have a wide red along side it, Moreto or literally just over the top of that black maybe 20 metres you can turn off on to Cami de Pessons red. This is a flat track, very easy which then joins up with a blue half way down or the bottom half of the black which is not so steep at all.

Hayley :D
  • From Soldeu back to Pas

Tangoman69

Hi

Whats the easiest route back from Soldeu back to Pas. We are a group of 4 - 2 Adults/2 Children. Myself and the kids should be OK on red runs, but my sister is a bit more "conservative" with her skiing abilities. From looking at the piste maps, it appears that there is a black run you need to use when coming back down into Grau Roig? Appreciate any advise.... :huh:
  • If you're a good skier - happy on reds and ski at a reasonable pace - then yes you can do it in just under an hour, so if you're on the first lifts at 9am you'll be able to get to Soldeu for 10am.
  • Pas de la Casa to Soldeu

Robbie

Hi,

I'm staying in Pas de la Casa and meeting up with people in Soldeu.

Is it it feasible to ski to Soldeu for 10.00 in the morning or is the bus the better option?

Thanks.

Robbie