Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi Richy

Glad you like our website!! :thumbsup:

There's a bus from Pas de la Casa to El Tarter every half an hour - you can take either L4 or L4B which is the bus to Andorra La Vella and it stops in Soldeu and El Tarter on the way. If you get the bus back it's the same bus in the opposite direction.

All of Grandvalira is linked and covered on your lift pass and you can get between the resorts without too many difficult areas. You can see a few videos on our videos page where most runs are labelled with their colours too.

Just ask if you have any other questions.

Steve
  • Travelling between resorts

Richy

Hi,
    Great site, Its great to be back on and looking forward to my 2nd visit to Andorra after a great week in Feb earlier this year (Arinsal). :D
    I have booked the 1st week in Feb 2013 for Pas this year, and was wondering if there is a regular bus between the resorts? IE between Pas and El Tarter? I am coming with a couple of first time boarders and it looks like there are alot of blue runs over that side and if we make our way over there in the morning are we likely to get stuck if we stay there a bit too long? I would rather board there and back again but not sure if its possible to do that without hitting any too difficult runs.
    Looking forward to it.!! :thumbsup:
    Thanks, Richy.