Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 66

• I am looking for a ski instructor job somewhere in Andorra, and i have a few questions here - it would be more than helpful to have answers to them :) - Do you think i can find a job if i don't speak Spanish? I speak English, Hungarian, Bulgarian, and

Ademola Ayoola Abayomi

• job opportunity

ghazu

Hello, We are young couple from Slovakia and we had a few questions about the work in Andorra. He would advise anyone?

Thanks

Peter
  • ski instructor job

Sagan

Hi Steve,

forget the post above, i just realized that i posted in the wrong topic. :D (sorry, mixed up the browser windows)
  • Hello,

I am looking for a ski instructor job somewhere in Andorra, and i have a few questions here - it would be more than helpful to have answers to them :)

- Do you think i can find a job if i don't speak Spanish? I speak English, Hungarian, Bulgarian, and beginner Russian, and lets say i am quite good with communication, but i can imagine that Spanish language is a must there.

- Isn't it too late to find a job now for the season?

- I went through the topic more or less, and i guess i will need the police paper. Do i need any other papers for this job?

- How much you can earn there as a ski instructor approximately?

- And maybe the most important: would you give any advice where to search for job? Are there any forums or websites where they post job offers, or its better to the ski schools?

Any advice would be more than appreciated!

Thank you!
  • Bar work/managment

Ben Fellows

Hi guys,

I am looking to get away this season. (i understand i may of left it a bit late)
    I am hoping to find some bar work or a managment position which will give me an oppurtunity to get on the slopes as well as learn some of the language.
    Do you happen to know any good websites where i can find this information as i have been looking for some time now and havent found much.

I have been to andorra before and loved it so much that i really would like to return this season.

• Hello. :)
    Can somebody give me information?
    I am a highly educated hairdresser and man barber. Has traveled all over the world. I have worked in five-star hotels and six-star cruise ships.
    For years I thinking that I realy want to work in Andorra.
    Can anybody recommend a hotel or Spa wher i can work?
    Where could I apply?
  • Hi Stan

You wouldn't really find anything now for next season as it's far too early for owner and agencies to think about renting 7 months away in advance. They wouldn't commit to anything now as they hope they may find someone to rent all year round. They only let places go for seasonal rents quite close coming up to the season.

The best thing to do is search around on Andorran estate agents. There is quite a few of them working all over different villages in Andorra and here at least you can see if what the kind of things available and contact some agencies by email.

If you use google.ad and serach for inmobiliaria...which is Spanish for estate agent you should find lots on websites. A lot of them are in Spanish and Catalan only though but still pretty simple to use for browsing.

Good luck! Hayley :)