Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• dog Sleigh !!

handforthmark

Thanks Anna, will prob go for it mid week. we're getting all geared up for it now, see you next Sunday :thumbsup: . thanks again
  • Hi Handforthmark!

You can make "muixing" in Grau Roig, as I said before there is a dedicated activities centre in Grau Roig where you can book most things. The price for the dog sledding is from €40.00 to €200.00, it depends of the day, time and length of journey.

I hope this helps :)
  • dog Sleigh !!

handforthmark

Hey we're coming over on 29th Jan gang of 20 of us :D one of the girls in the gang fancies a Dog Sleigh ride, and has heard that somewhere in or around Pas it can be done ! is this right & if so does anyone know Where,When & How Much ?? also where can we book this from. Cheers everyone :thumbsup: see you on the Piste 8o
  • Hi Cwoodsy27,

The price depends on when you want to do the activity, for example today the price was €80.00 for a 10 minute flight and €148.00 for a 20 minute flight.
    There is a dedicated activities centre in Grau Roig where you can book most things.

I hope this helps! :)